Friday, April 29, 2011

Snippets

It was so cold last night
I don't think I could make it
if that chill closes in tonight.

It looks nice now,
but the horn says that there is going to be storm.
The weather here changes at he drop of a hat.
Rain shadows are really quite impressionable.

it's okay to type the words over
and over
the work is never done and that is how it is supposed to be,
just like you have to live every moment up unti lthe one you die.
good god I am hungry.
Wish I could eat my hands and feat and blanket.
If I make enough words I'll be able to eat them too.
Maybe.
Better save the blanket,
there might be a storm tonight.

1 comment:

  1. "the work is never done and that is how it is supposed to be"...my sentiments exactly...and even when it is nearing done...there will always be one to succeed you...if you read my writing today chasing the wind...I relate very much to that realization...the work is never done...Good Write!

    ReplyDelete