"On December 3, 1967, the first successful heart transplant was conducted. It is important to keep your heart, along with the rest of your body, healthy. Create a list of ten (10) activities that will help keep your heart healthy."
(a list poem)
1. Cheerios have a really great ad campaign,
hits your chest dead center,
with blond children and health benefits.
2. Steer clear of falling and(or) feeling unfulfilled.
3. Keep your laughter from hurting
4. (both transitive and intransitive).
5. Get at least halfway though half of the things you set out to do.
6. Help your bicycle up the hill
she really wants to see what's up there
and I'm sure both of you would like the way the relationship grows
(bruises and bike grease are worth that sort of thing).
7. Find at least 4 kinds of love in your life.
(no fill-in-the-blanks, this is an essay question for your heart)